Friday, April 19, 2013

Booking It Scor-Pal Style with Diane Zechman

Hi! Diane here. Today I have an envelope album that I made with my Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, and the Scor-Envi


 

These are super simple to create and I've taken a few pictures along the way. First, I started with some Simple Stories Snap! double sided papers. I wanted to create my own envelopes but you can start with pre-made ones if you like. Using the chart printed directly on the Scor-Envi, choose the size you desire for your project. I wanted the envelopes to be able to hold 4x6 photos so I started with three 8 1/2" squares. Follow the measurements on the Scor-Envi to score all 4 sides. Then remove the corners as shown in the directions. Next assemble each with Scor-Tape, leaving the top flaps open.
 Line them up in the order you want them and attach as shown below. Make sure they have a little room so they easily fold (roll) up when attached together.  
 I decorated each envelope with Snap! cards and stickers, then made a belly band with a 2" x 12" strip and an additional Snap! card.  
 "Roll" it up and slip the band over to hold it shut.  
Have fun creating envelope albums of all sizes with the Scor-Pal and Scor-Envi!

4 comments:

Ravengirl said...

This looks fabulous Diane!

Melissa Craig said...

Great job Diane. I was trying to come up with something like this when I was guesting - you did a super job.

Unknown said...

What a cool idea!
hugs,
Gini

Jean Bullock said...

Oh, my goodness! this is sooooooo cool. Thanks for the tutorial! I am going to try it.